Welcome to my website. I’m glad you’re here.
I am a licensed MFT who practices psychotherapy with individual adults, couples, and adolescents in Bozeman, Montana. My website is designed to provide you with information to help you make a more informed choice in your search for the right therapist. I am also available for an introductory phone consultation, at no charge, to respond to any specific questions you may have.
My practice focuses on the following:
- Depression and Mood Instability
- Anxiety, panic, worry, OCD
- Life goals and direction
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)
- Couples who are struggling with conflict, emptiness and boredom
- Relationship communication problems
- Enhancing Self-confidence
- Postpartum Depression
- Problems with Anger
- Compulsive or Addictive Behaviors
- Creating intimate relationships
- Therapy for therapists
- Emotional reactivity
Psychological and emotional problems, as well as everyday life challenges, have underlying patterns that can be understood and changed, and psychotherapy is a highly effective way of accomplishing this. Psychotherapy will help you experience an improved ability to handle challenges, a better understanding of yourself and what you want out of life, and healthier ways to relate with others.
Julie Menanno, MA LMFT